Sunday, September 21, 2008

Nerds to the power of infinity...

We're all big nerds here.

S picked up the Canadian Tire flyer this morning and exclaimed "Hey, you're on sale, look!"



And burst into fits of laughter when I peeked at the page. Nerd.

If I'm not a nerd for taking a picture of it and posting the whole exchange in my blog (which I totally am, I mean who blogs about their own burn?), I'm a nerd for getting excited about my morning's activity.

This morning, I created an entire menu for the week for both us and J IN an excel spreadsheet which LINKED to other worksheets and updated a grocery list and a page to print out for my mom for J's nana-daycare meals. Dude, it was a WICKED-ASS spreadsheet. I'd seriously marry it.

Neeeeeee-errrrd. I know, right?

1 comment:

  1. A woman after my own heart ... i love the power of Excel ;)

    ReplyDelete