Monday, September 22, 2008

What's for lunch? Mmmmmm... Crow!



People can be such jerks sometimes. And by people, I mean me, and by sometimes, I mean today.

I don't set out to be, but it happens, and I find myself sitting here with the distinct flavour of foot in my giant yap.

*sigh*

And doesn't it always happen to the people who are nearest and dearest to me? I always take one too many liberties and loosen the gab trap a little too much when I'm cheesed, especially with loved ones. This is definitely something I need to work on. Maybe I should start treating the people I respect more like the people I barely know, with a kind of pleasant cheeriness.

Hopefully this dumbass-itis gets better with age, but looking at some of the really old jerks in the world, I highly doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment