Friday, August 1, 2008

Gargh...

If I never meet another preachy, know it all nurse, it'll be too soon. (Nothing against nurses, in general - most are really nice.)

When I say "He pukes up Tylenol EVERY TIME." I'm not joking, or exaggerating or trying to fool you. And I don't think "Forcing it into him now, when he's young, so he gets used to it," is going to help. And when you squirted Tylenol into his mouth and he proceeded to barf on you and then smile, it wasn't a group conspiracy to get a suppository out of you, I swear. No amount of sighing or dirty looks thrown in my direction is going to solve his sensitive gag reflex, sorry lady.

I found a picture of her on the net... If you see her, puke on her for me, will ya?

*Grrr...*

Oh, and TOTALLY off topic, who hasn't heard of the phrase "That's a whole other kettle of fish."? I mean come on, seriously. S looked at me like I had 5 heads when I said it. He's a weirdo sometimes ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment