Monday, October 19, 2009

Urp. Yay?

Okay, so apparently my body heard "I want to lose weight." and interpreted that as "Let's get violently ill! WOO!"

I won't nauseate you with all the gory details, but I was REALLY sick this past weekend.

Silver lining: 3 pounds lost!
Cloud: Can't look at food without wanting to throw up.

And NO. I'm not pregnant. Don't ask me how I know, I just know, okay.

Ugh. Worst weight loss plan EVAH.

On the schedule for tonight... Try to get better and make a meal plan without yakking.

Wish me luck...

1 comment:

  1. Don't go getting bulemic on us now. That's no healthy way to lose weight LOL.

    Last night I made up a big batch of whole grain brown basmati rice and about 8 cups of chopped broccoli, red pepper, baby carrots, celery and asparagus, all stirfried in a little EVOO and boom! 6 meals made and ready to go. Some went in the fridge, some into the freezer. Now I don't need to think too hard this week for healthy food idead.

    Aslo gave up coffee for the week. Only water and green tea for this gal. So far today is good. I want coffee but don't feel like I NEED it.

    Also off the sugar, bread and most dairy with the exception of my skim yogurt, raspberries and kashi go lean with a smidge of organic honey.

    Day One off to a good start!

    Good luck with the meal plans :)

    ReplyDelete