Monday, August 4, 2008

A little bit of insanity to start the day off right.

Okay. All of a sudden it's August. SERIOUSLY - ALL OF A SUDDEN.

When the frig did that happen?!

I go back to work September 15th ... That's like ... A little over a month away!

I'm totally freaking about going back. My heart's beating fast, I start thinking about ALL THE THINGS I NEED TO DO!!! Figure out daycare, sort out my clothes (cuz everything's too big now - I know, cry me a river, right?), STOP SWADDLING J! Seriously, what 1 year old needs to be swaddled still?!?!?! (Okay, I know a few, but it's time to break bad habits, no?) And maybe... I dunno... HELP J EAT SOLID FOODS! God, I swear this kid is SO GREAT in some respects (He's happy, his cognitive functions are so [bias] top notch [/bias], he's crazy tall) and SO BEHIND in others (solid food-YUK, hitting self in face whilst sleeping-FUN!, gaining weight-OVERRATED)

It'll be okay, right? Everything will sort itself out.... RIGHT? RIGHT?!?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment