Thursday, May 1, 2008

Mama needs a place of her own...



Yup. I felt I needed a Blog of my own. I'm a blogwhore, big whoop, wanna fight about it? :D There's just too much going on up here *waves around head* to not let it all out, kwim?

So yep. Affiche d'une Fille is my new little slice of the net. The name means "Poster of a Girl" in French. Go ahead, ask your French friend, I'll wait. I was right, eh? Anyhoo... Poster of a girl is a WICKED ass song by Metric (an awesome band, according to me) and I figured since I'm technically French Canadian, why not make it all French and such. And "Portrait d'une Femme" was taken. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Be prepared for the occasional rant or rave about being a mom (since I have one of those short little people in my house, and being a parent is a crazy roller coaster I'm so happy I hopped on... Sometimes), commentary on married life (since I have one of those spouse people too), or unusual observation about life (I took philosophy in university, and I feel the need to validate the thousands I spent on that moderately useless piece of paper they call a "Degree").

That's it for now. I'll update sooner or later ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment