Monday, December 7, 2009

I cannot WAIT for tomorrow's episode!

It's gonna be WICKED-AWESOME!

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="263" caption="Erica in the Season 2 Finale"][/caption]

From  Mike's Blog:

Then there are the show's last five minutes. Wow. You guys will love it. I know you will. I can't help but wonder if the scenes dark tones and colours are foreshadowing of what is to come. If the show does come back, Being Erica will have re-invented itself yet again. In world full of copycats, I truly believe this show is the closest thing to LOST we've seen yet. And if for some reason the show doesn't come back. I think fans will be annoyed with such a big cliffhanger, but hopefully know that Erica, just like the rest of us, will be okay.

The season finale of Being Erica airs on Tuesday night. If you are a casual fan, tonight will be the night to watch. Let's get those numbers up there!!!


SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE! So damn excited!!!!


I just watched the preview again (on the Being Erica website) and got CHILLS!

No comments:

Post a Comment