Monday, June 8, 2009

Full of virusy-goodness

So I went to the doc today to find out where my long lost voice has gone. Turns out, I've got a crazy infection of my larynx and broncial tubes (THAT explains the late night wheeze fests!). No antibiotics for me, though. No siree-bob. I get to "wait it out". YEE-HAW! So, I got me a doctor's note giving me a few days off work, directions to use my Flovent and Ventolin inhalers at regular intervals, and STRICT orders to not speak.

Okay, do you know how hard this is for me? The not speaking thing? HOLY FRIKKEN HELL! S is laughing, he's loving it. He even taught J to go "Shhhhhh..." everytime mommy tries to use her outside voice.

Yeah, it's really fun having a 2 year old tell you to shut it. Especially when you're trying to tell them to get off the couch before they crack their heads open and OMG STOP TELLING ME TO SHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH.

Deep breath.

So yeah, this should be a relaxing few days! Wheeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment