Monday, April 6, 2009

Stupid.

My mom always told me it was mean to call people stupid.

Thankfully, Mother Nature doesn't qualify, so she's a big STUPID dumbhead.

Yeah that's right, MN. You heard me... DUMBFACE.

Oh, no? You're not? Well, what's up with THIS, then?!:

Yeah, that's right. It's just STUPID.

You can't claim "Oooh, it's Spring, the plants need rain... blabitty bla bla bla.." CUZ WTF WITH THE DAMN-HELL-ASS SNOW, BEEYOTCH?

It's SPRING.
It was 10 degrees yesterday.

I have no more words.

4 comments:

  1. Thyis is exactly why every time the moving home debate come us I say ummmmm ...NO! LOL!

    Don't hate on me, but it was 20 degrees over the wknd here and is aiming to be 16 today ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thyis is exactly why every time the moving home debate come us I say ummmmm ...NO! LOL!

    Don't hate on me, but it was 20 degrees over the wknd here and is aiming to be 16 today ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. La la la la la la la la...

    Not listening...

    La la la la la la la la...

    ...
    ...

    Is it cloudy, at least?

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry, um, no clouds, just bluebird skies and sun sun sun .... but dont worry Momma Terre is gonna hit us with some rain on the wknd ... but thankfully P and I are heading out of town to sunny CALI for COACHELLA on Sunday - Woot Woot!

    ReplyDelete